Monday, July 11, 2011

all dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind...

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull


My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~anon










no doubt exactly what he was thinking:
If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail. ~Fran Lebowitz
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth





To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace. ~Milan Kundera


No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does. ~Christopher Morley




The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's. ~Mark Twain, letter to W.D. Howells, 2 April 1899

No comments:

Post a Comment